Some good articles have appeared recently dealing with racial politics in the U.S. Check 'em out...
• The Defender has a nice piece on the Black Power Conference that took place in March.
• An excellent analysis of youth and the "post-racial society." Be sure to read the (scary) comments, too!
• A new study shows that college-educated African Americans lose more jobs than their peers across the racial line.
• Here is an AWESOME 1972 interview with Miraim Makeba by Nikki Giovanni.
• This is an important critical piece on Obama's back-peddling on justice for thousands of black farmers who were systematically screwed over by the feds for several decades.
• Colorlines has a nice article focusing on the business class and conservative pundits' attempts to scapegoat policies that are aimed at helping minority communities get access to credit as the supposed cause of the banking crisis.